This eBook was last updated in August 2021
Today, all eyes are on vaccines. At its high, the US administered 3.4 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccines per day, but in April, this number dwindled to 2.2 million per day. The vulnerable and those who passionately support the vaccines had queued up to become the first to be immunized, sometimes driving hours to get their shot.
However, now that the most enthusiastic populations have been vaccinated, life science companies, healthcare professionals, and the government are up against the challenging task of coaxing the 31% of Americans who are vaccine-hesitant into signing up for the vaccine.
States, corporations, and vaccination centers are even offering incentives from doughnuts and free beer, to savings bonds and marijuana to stimulate demand for vaccines.
In this downloadable pack, we interview industry-leading stakeholders and provide expert analysis from our consultants and commercial experts. Download the PDF to explore:
- Original research findings on the deeper drivers behind vaccine hesitancy and the benefits of taking a human-centred approach for increasing vaccine uptake
- The current landscape, expert analysis, and advice for improving vaccine uptake
- Considerations for conducting health economic evaluations of vaccines
- The motivations behind the Arm in Arm campaign, a global campaign designed to encourage donations to ensure everyone across the globe has access to a lifesaving COVID-19 vaccine
- The social and political drivers fuelling the anti-vax movement
- The differences between the US and UK immunization programs
- Why our consultants are volunteering to be part of the UK immunization program